New Here

denisej

Reaction score
I'm new here and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Droid Incredible on June 25th. Just thought I'd say hello.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard ;) check out the incredible-specific section for good stuff too.. it's not as in depth as the moto droid stuff (yet), but there is still good info in there. let us know if we can help with anything!

kmarmet

Reaction score
I'm new here and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Droid Incredible on June 25th. Just thought I'd say hello.
welcome. I'm kind of new too, to the forum at least. hope you dig your phone. personally I love my phone. Motorola droid. I need a physical keyboard for long messaging. is it your first android device ?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
D

denisej

Reaction score
Yes, this will be my first android. My current phone is a Blackberry Curve. I'm sure I'll be needing lots of assistance from these forums.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's what we are here for ;) most of the staff have a gmail account listed in their sigs (like me) that you can use to chat with us if you want

kmarmet

Reaction score
Yes, this will be my first android. My current phone is a Blackberry Curve. I'm sure I'll be needing lots of assistance from these forums.
well i came from a bb storm. i miss some things about it..but i love my moto droid.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk