Greetings!

prezach

Reaction score
I just purchased a Droid Incredible from Verizon - an upgrade from my Blackberry Curve. I love technology - but I'm not sure technology loves me. My goal is to learn every aspect of the Droid Incredible - but knowing my past experiences with new technology equipment - I know this will be a longtime, ongoing project. I anxiously await reading the forum posts. Post on! - dear friends - I'm ready to learn. prezach

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Welcome to Droid forums. I personally don't know crap about the incredable but there are tons of people on here that do. Again I welcome you to the community and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome! Im like the poster above me, I don't know anything about the dinc but as far as general android I know alot. Just read as much as you can. This site is great for learning.also check out the dinc sub forum on here, if its like the d2/dx/d2g subforums its filled with alot of great info.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

droidlady05

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Like the previous two posters I'm not knowledgeable regarding the dinc. But, I know a lot of people love it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App