New here not android user yet

chuckeecheez

Reaction score
I am looking at using my verizon upgrade to switch to android Currently I have an omnia windows based pos. 4 g is really not important to me considering i am in a pretty rural area, and not loking to spend 250- 300 dollars on aphone. Any thoughts on the continuim fascinate x or incredible i dont know alot about these phones or operating system or the apps or anything else. I am trying to do what I should have done 2 years ago and research so i dont end up with a pos that I cant stand,lol thanks for any input

OP
C

chuckeecheez

Reaction score
btw I am leaning more toward the fascinate but would really like to hear about the continuim

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. glad u joined us. there really aren't much info on the that device, Continuum. but its a nice little phone. the DInc and the X are still one of the top 10s IMO but it just depends on how it works for u, how it'll suit ur needs. Ppl have diff opinions and there are Pros and Cons on all devices as well as battery issues. either way ur gonna be happy u switched to Android. good luck...

Droid 2 Global / Xoom... Aloha from Hawaii