1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New guy looking for help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mke236, Jan 16, 2010.

1. mke236

mke236 New Member

Hi, guys, I'm new to this forum, it looks awsome. All you Droid users! I'm joining cause I'm not that tech saavy like some of you guys and I could use some help once in a while. Like for example, does anyone here know how to save pdf attachtments that come in an email to your SD card? I'm having a hard time viewing these pdfs. I have two pdf viewing apps. but I was told I need to save the pdfs to my sd before I can open them. How the heck do I do that?:motdroidvert:
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

If you have the pdf open, Long Press on it and there should be a save option...
  3. mke236

mke236 New Member

Thanks. However, what if I can't even open the pdf? It usually only happens with attachtments sent from my work office. PDFs sent from my buddy's personal computer open fine