New Google Voice update including widgets (not available on market yet)

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Drag,

Thanks for the link. I'll keep an eye on this thread, the comments on your link and the posts on the original XDA. While I am not interested in the widget, I am curious if any other changes are in place. I would install, but I have recently moved a big chunk of my work communications through GV, and I cannot afford to beta.

Craig

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
it looks--at least on first glance--that the app is mostly unchanged. Disappointing. It is completely unorganized with no custom options yet. The widgets are only marginally useful to me.

OP
Dragoro

Dragoro

Reaction score
I like it. How is the GV unorganized? Seems pretty organized to me. It opens to your inbox, ya click on menu and theres your choices for composing and for labels and settings. How much more organized can it get?

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I guess it is a matter of taste. I'd rather have the organization of the Messaging app with a little customizable abilities along the lines of Chomp SMS.

I prefer threads based on persons, not a new one for each new topic.

OP
Dragoro

Dragoro

Reaction score
Ah, I prefer it based on conversation, otherwise youll have to search through huge conversations to find the particular part of the conversation your looking for.