New Gameloft 3D Games!

SpykeZ

Reaction score
moto droid needs you to OC it for it to run smooth

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
nova and sandstorm i played without oc first and runs good. real football too. but with dungeon hunter i dont know. but its definately more fluid with oc thats right.

btw : theres a free trial of asphalt 5 now in the android market.

biggles

Reaction score
Are there any reviews posted on the gameloft games? Also, is multi-touch working on them? I am interested in Hero of Sparta, Dungeon Hunter, and Nova. I have a moto droid running at the standard 550 mhz speed.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Are there any reviews posted on the gameloft games? Also, is multi-touch working on them? I am interested in Hero of Sparta, Dungeon Hunter, and Nova. I have a moto droid running at the standard 550 mhz speed.

Nova and all ran pretty good stock clocked, but dungeon hunter could really bog down to being unplayable when you had more than 3 enemies on the screen.

biggles

Reaction score

Update: I purchased Nova. It runs great on the Droid. It is a damn impressive game that looks and plays like Halo. Maybe I will post a review once I beat it. Any advice on how to adjust to on touch screen controls for a FPS?

SpykeZ

Reaction score

Update: I purchased Nova. It runs great on the Droid. It is a damn impressive game that looks and plays like Halo. Maybe I will post a review once I beat it. Any advice on how to adjust to on touch screen controls for a FPS?

As far as I know you don't on nova

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
in the menu u can adjust the sensitive level of the touch controls. also you can place all control elements anywhere you want on the screen.

Varking

Reaction score
Bah, I previously had a different gmail account that is more for a business email that I purchased Dungeon Hunters 3d on and now I use my username here @ gmail .com and they will not allow me to put the game on through my new email. So I can no longer play since I won't fork over the money to buy it twice. Oh well...

Varking

Reaction score
I have Gangstars 2 and will look into posting a review of it for you within the next week or two. I have only played it for roughly four hours total and it seems fun but I haven't been able to sink my teeth into anything for too long because my pregnant fiance needs a ton of attention. I will post a review of it when I get close to the 20 hour mark.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I have Gangstars 2 and will look into posting a review of it for you within the next week or two. I have only played it for roughly four hours total and it seems fun but I haven't been able to sink my teeth into anything for too long because my pregnant fiance needs a ton of attention. I will post a review of it when I get close to the 20 hour mark.

I think someone needs to get their priorities straight here.. lol

No, that would be cool, thanks :)

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
gangstars 2 is the 2d version. hope there will be a 3d version too someday for android.