New Galaxy Nexus Commercial!!!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol, can't say I liked this one. Using Google+ as a selling point is almost as pointless as using a kevlar backplate.

kparks

Reaction score
Did I watch a phone commercial or some mental retarded hospital recruiting add?? Man the people that make commercials now days have serious problems... Imagin bringing a idea like this to the table Lmao!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Well I didn't want the phone before but I do now! Wow, the power of advertising! ;)

ice456789

Reaction score
At least that ad shows a feature of the phone. The Razr commercial with the guy breaking into the armored car had nothing to do with the phone. It could have been a bowling ball they were protecting. And the Rezound commercial where the kid is walking through the city while Inception style destruction is going on behind him isn't any better. That just tells me he has the volume too loud. At least they showed a feature. Android commercials can learn from Apple on that. Apple sells people on features. Moto and HTC sell people on, actually after viewing those commercials I have no idea what they're trying to sell us on.

doublea500

Reaction score
the best commercials were the droid 1 commercials. no doubt about it. the razr tried to imitate that but they used the selling point of an "indestructible" phone for some strange reason. who cares, if you want indestructible, get pantech.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I wish I could do that.

Oh wait, I *****STILL***** don't have a Galaxy Nexus. And I have no idea when I will...

pyro6128

Reaction score
They're trying to go in Apple's direction and humanize the phone. Can't say I blame them, you see how Apple commercials brainwash people. Might as well use that to their advantage

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Great phone, can't wait to play with one, horrendously stupid commercial, absolutely terrible

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's a Galaxy Nexus commercial:
[video]http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6648229/siri-argument[/video]