Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
That's funny. Notice how all of those people in the video are alone. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want anyone seeing me do that stuff either :crazy:

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's funny. Notice how all of those people in the video are alone. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want anyone seeing me do that stuff either :crazy:

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

lol, the best part is when it shows the shattered Iphone at the end heh.

StupidGenius

Reaction score
the best commercials were the droid 1 commercials. no doubt about it. the razr tried to imitate that but they used the selling point of an "indestructible" phone for some strange reason. who cares, if you want indestructible, get pantech.

Exactly. Droid Does commercials were terrific. Helped sell millions. They showed what the phone could do, and of course what another couldn't. Hopefully Verizon will get back to basics.

Insidious

Reaction score
the best commercials were the droid 1 commercials. no doubt about it. the razr tried to imitate that but they used the selling point of an "indestructible" phone for some strange reason. who cares, if you want indestructible, get pantech.

YES! Finally I've found someone who agrees! The D1 commercials were so mysterious and made the phone sound like the terminator or something.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
At least that ad shows a feature of the phone. The Razr commercial with the guy breaking into the armored car had nothing to do with the phone. It could have been a bowling ball they were protecting. And the Rezound commercial where the kid is walking through the city while Inception style destruction is going on behind him isn't any better. That just tells me he has the volume too loud. At least they showed a feature. Android commercials can learn from Apple on that. Apple sells people on features. Moto and HTC sell people on, actually after viewing those commercials I have no idea what they're trying to sell us on.

Because if HTC tried to sell us on kernels that cause random reboots and a bulky ui ....nobody would buy. Lol. Jk

Thank goodness for aosp

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Come on now!,who didn't beat box back n da day?I thought it was tight.

Ha, my friend, I can honestly say I have not beat boxed at all, I've hummed, tapped, and whistled, but never beat boxed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

chewy74

Reaction score
That commercial sucked...lets hope the phone doesn't follow the same path