New droid user

hfdhoosier

Reaction score
My name is Dennis and I just got my new Motorola droid. I am very happy so far, this is a cool phone. Take me awhile to learn everything about it but this forum has already been very helpful. Thank you to all the helpful posters on here. Hope I can help someone out as much as you have helped me. I look forward to joining in on the conversations.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My name is Dennis and I just got my new Motorola droid. I am very happy so far, this is a cool phone. Take me awhile to learn everything about it but this forum has already been very helpful. Thank you to all the helpful posters on here. Hope I can help someone out as much as you have helped me. I look forward to joining in on the conversations.

Welcome, hfdhoosier! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!

:welcome: