New Droid user

rlfleming3

Reaction score
I finally got a DROID! My wife got it for valintines day and I havent put it down yet. This is a first of many things for me. First smartphone, first forum I have joined and first forum post, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Like everyone I like the cool stuff, apps tools and any info that can help me with everyday life. Hit me with any info you have I love to learn and an really excited about using my DROID.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome man.......we're glad to have ya in the forum...you'll find all kinds of cool stuff to do with your new obsession in this forum so good luck!! ;)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and enjoy your new "GeniusPhone" (I'm campaigning for that phrase instead of smartphone in reference to the Droid. It is so much more that just a "smart phone". I tried to get the phrase "Pocket Laptop" going for a while, but it didn't catch on. How about "Pocket Mainframe"?? That's a pretty good one.

Ok, I'm not obessed, I'm not obessed. :icon_ banana:

mistershadow99

Reaction score
:) Hello everyone. Just ordered my droid, it'll be here friday can't wait. So many ?s. Need all the help I can get.