New Droid user

allenbirnbach

Reaction score
I've just purchased a Droid. I'm a professional photographer and educator, and bought the Droid so I would have email and internet capability on the road. I'm a Mac user, so trying to make this phone work with the Apple programs such as Address Book, ical and safari are my big questions right now (wanted the iphone, but not AT&T). My first challenge is dealing with texting, as I have large hands and have a high rate of mistyped characters. Bit frustrating.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've just purchased a Droid. I'm a professional photographer and educator, and bought the Droid so I would have email and internet capability on the road. I'm a Mac user, so trying to make this phone work with the Apple programs such as Address Book, ical and safari are my big questions right now (wanted the iphone, but not AT&T). My first challenge is dealing with texting, as I have large hands and have a high rate of mistyped characters. Bit frustrating.

Welcome aboard, allenbirnbach! How is it you managed to sneak by everyone? :) Lots of Mac users in the forum - however I'm not one of them, but they'll be along soon enough. Hope you enjoy your time with us!