1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid user

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by allenbirnbach, Feb 23, 2010.

1. allenbirnbach

allenbirnbach New Member

I've just purchased a Droid. I'm a professional photographer and educator, and bought the Droid so I would have email and internet capability on the road. I'm a Mac user, so trying to make this phone work with the Apple programs such as Address Book, ical and safari are my big questions right now (wanted the iphone, but not AT&T). My first challenge is dealing with texting, as I have large hands and have a high rate of mistyped characters. Bit frustrating.
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard, allenbirnbach! How is it you managed to sneak by everyone? :) Lots of Mac users in the forum - however I'm not one of them, but they'll be along soon enough. Hope you enjoy your time with us!