New Droid owner

myjewel

Reaction score
I just bought a new Motorola Droid and I love it, but I have some questions. I took a picture of some contact info and emergency info and set it as wallpaper thinking it would help if I lost my phone. I cannot move the icons so it is not legible.

1. How do I take if off? and is there a way to put that photo in the new folder I created?
2. I've added a folder to my home screen, but would prefer that the folder show up on the main screen in case someone doesn't know that there are 3 screens. Is it possible to move those various icons around between the 3 home screens?
3. I have accidentally assigned a ring tone to more than 1 person on my contact list. How do I delete the ring tone from the contacts I don't want it assigned to?
4. on my main home screen, I have 2 identical browser icons. I tried to delete one of them to make room for the new folder, but it won't go to the trash.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Long hold an icon and drag it to the edge of the screen to move it. As for wallpapers, just hit menu then wallpapers and switch. Astro file manager in the market is a great utility that helps you move files around.

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
1. To change the wallpaper, you would press the menu button (4 lines), then wallpaper, then choose a folder and then choose an image.
2. To move icons or folders, you would just long press (hold the icon until you feel vibrate and continue holding it and move it)
3. Not really sure sorry.
4. Again long press the icon until vibrate and drag it to the bottom where the picture of the trash is.