1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by luvmydroid, Nov 10, 2009.

1. luvmydroid

luvmydroid New Member

I just purchased a new Droid and really like it so far. I have created several of my own ring tones and was wondering how you can load them to the phone. :icon_ banana:
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum. Put the rintones in a folder labeld "ringtones on your card. Then use them from there I think
  3. bamfsig45

bamfsig45 New Member

plug the phone into your pc via supplied usb cable. Check the notifications drop down on the phone to mount the sd card so the computer can read it. Create a folder structure similar to this. media/ringtones and media/alarms and media/notifications. Drag and drop to appropriate folder.

Doing that from memory I hope thats correct information.
  4. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

As long as it is a supported format (everything but FLAC basically) you should just be able to long press the file and set as whatever tone you want.. Welcome to the forums!
  5. luvmydroid

luvmydroid New Member

Thanks. That worked. I am assuming to load images and music I would just create similar folders.