new droid handler...

04blkep3

Reaction score
hello droid users!

just picked up my droid on black friday. its an awsome phone! i am the type of person to go through many different phones. i went from blkberry to music phones to iphone back to blkberry and now im kickin it with the droid... i would have to say that the droid is up to par with the iphone. but i think its reallly on the persons general taste.

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I know a few folks who have given up iPhones for Droids, and others who are steadfastly clinging to their iPhones. I think both are excellent devices, but the Droid has that whole 3G network coverage smackdown thing going for it... lol.

Droid will probably make quick progress in the quantity (and hopefully quality) of apps available, too.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Hey, welcome to the forums. Glad to have you here, and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. :) I think they are on par, each one has it's strengths and weaknesses.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yea i like the iphone but i love the DROOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDD!!! lol

OP

04blkep3

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome. i really enjoy using this droid theres a few things im still trying to figure out on the phone. ill use the search or ask a question if i need help. thanks again

mike louis

Reaction score
welcome man.

yeah i came from an lg voyager and as i said in my intro post, nothing has got me excited like the droid. back when the original iphone came out, i thought about at&t but my voyager had more to off3er then the iphone at the time. and now that verizon is letting me upgrade, I going to droid. it's the phone that suits me the best right now.