New to Droid

mrdroid

Reaction score
Hello, just picked up a Moto Droid 2 nights ago with an unlimited plan. I finally decided to split business/personal and go with 2 smart phones. It's kind of a pain to carry 2 devices but so far it has been much easier to organize everything. So it's worth it.

My other device is a Blackberry Tour. I now hate using my Tour...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, just picked up a Moto Droid 2 nights ago with an unlimited plan. I finally decided to split business/personal and go with 2 smart phones. It's kind of a pain to carry 2 devices but so far it has been much easier to organize everything. So it's worth it.

Well, I never had a Tour but I had both the Blackberry Storm and the Storm 2 so I can understand a bit why you like Droid over the Tour. Droid just rocks.:icon_ banana:

naman919

Reaction score

I still have a Tour (waiting for xmas to get a Droid) and I love it.

I've played with a couple Droids and hands down the Tour's keyboard rocks. Can't slam it completely!

Excited for the DROOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIID

OP
mrdroid

mrdroid

Reaction score
^ That's a good point. Although I love my Droid 100x more than the Tour... it's the other way around with the keyboard. I can type at almost normal speed on the Tour keyboard.