New Droid Fan

droidnut803

Reaction score
Hello! I just got the Motorola Droid 2.0.1 about a week ago. I love this phone and then I started looking more into rooting my phone which I decided to do by following some youtube instructions. I have successfully rooted my phone and created a nandroid backup successfully. I have also just installed the new Ultimate Droid 7.8 and let me say I absolutely pumped about my new rooted droid and the abilities of my phone. There is only one issue but I don't think it's really that big of a deal though. Every time I dismount my droid from my PC it automatically reboots. I don't really see a problem with it but I would like to ask some more experienced droid users if I should really worry about this or not. I would really appreciate some feedback on this issue. Anyway I am very happy with the droid and I will not be even glancing back at my storm. I am happy to be a member of this forum and hope to learn some things. Thank You for listing!

Droidnut803

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm rooted and run Bugless Beast 2.1 V 0.4 I've experienced any problems when I unmount my phone. I use a Mac so I do an eject instead. I'm thinking that you did not have this issue prior to rooting and installing UD7.8.

My sense is that this is not "normal" and I do not believe it will hurt you phone but it must be inconvenient.

Mike