What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks!

DroidForums Junkie!!

sniper6

Reaction score
Much thanks for the link! I just posted in another thread looking for D2G ROMs and kernels and differences, etc... I'm probably gonna get smoked but oh well. Thanks again!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The kernel can't be changed on a D2G

DroidForums Junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Locked bootloader

DroidForums Junkie!!

BigJermZ

Reaction score
Do these roms actually speed up our phones? Has anyone tried any of them yet?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

mreyn3693

Reaction score
So, im at work atm and cant test.. Anyone using this rom on their d2g?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

BigJermZ

Reaction score
i believe its a 2048 bit encryption meaning in a couple of years they MIGHT be able to crack it. Our only hope is gingerbread unlocks the bootloader as moto said "they are working one it" <what ever that means

that being said i guess i will try out these roms tonight.

mreyn3693

Reaction score
I'm kind of worried about the lack of response to this new ROM for d2g. I know everyone that is running fission on a d2g has been chomping at the bit for an update. It's weird that this was posted a couple of days ago on another forum and really didn't get any replies there.

I was at work when I saw this and figured by the time I got home that I would know if it was worth flashing this or not. I would try but I've never actually had to go through the process of un-bricking my phone before. I guess i will look into that to make sure I don't panic if something bad happens...and then try out this ROM.. of course i'll be checking back here to see if anyone else does first though :)

TwoBuells

Reaction score
ok I'm confused? hexpor is the person posting on modmymobile.com and the version number on his rom is the same as the Fission D2G rom. is this rom just a Modified version of the Fission rom?

there are not many posts/feedback on this rom in the modmymobile forum....

mreyn3693

Reaction score
ok I'm confused? hexpor is the person posting on modmymobile.com and the version number on his rom is the same as the Fission D2G rom. is this rom just a Modified version of the Fission rom?

there are not many posts/feedback on this rom in the modmymobile forum....

heh, exactly. I noticed the version number thing too. Not to mention while just reading the post at modmymobile I was thinking... okaaaay? I was excited when I read it this morning at work.. now I think I'm back to waiting for Fission update lol