new custom rom's for d2g?

TWOTx1503

Reaction score
Any new rom's out there other than the fission 2.4.3? Its a great rom... but im finding the keyboard is a bit slow and transitions are a bit laggy as well... any new rims for d2g? Any responses are appreciated.

DROID 2 GLOBAL on Fission 2.4.3

daltond2g

Reaction score
So far its only Fission, hes the only dev that risked developing a rom w/o the SBF. Start checking back every couple or days or so tho, bound to be some roms popping up now that the SBF is up.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1

So far its only Fission, hes the only dev that risked developing a rom w/o the SBF. Start checking back every couple or days or so tho, bound to be some roms popping up now that the SBF is up.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T

TWOTx1503

Reaction score
Damn... so the wait begins. I remember this feeling when I first got my bb storm lookin for os updates. Thanks for the reply.

droid2global runnin fission 2.4.3

SecretSauce

Reaction score
I reluctantly upgraded(?) from a D1 to the D2g due to work taking me to Europe. I had just discovered rooting and roms for the D1...running fission 2.4.3 as well and it works great over here in Germany with the SIM card patch. I do miss having all the options available to me like they were for the D1. Particularly I think the D2G would benefit from the ability to underclock further than by default, this alone made a huge difference in battery life of my original phone.

The Fission Rom Manager is really nice though, just wish I would see some 2.5.7 versions available for the D2G ;)