New Bionic...Better to root from 5.893 or do 902 update and root from that system??

oDECREEx

Reaction score
yes. Charge only and I just went to motorolas site and downloaded 5.5.0. And still nothing I've had this problem.before when I tries rooting with 893

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
Did you reboot the pc after installing the drivers? reinstall or fix them and reboot, then try again. I personally haven't used the 5.5 drivers, i use tje 5.4 drivers.

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Ill try that. But as im doing research do I have to have a specific path for motofail to adb?

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Hmm alright well im going to try my dads laptop and see if that works

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Alright it seems to be working so far. Just downloaded the drivers and motor fail in his comp and hopefully it will all be over soon :D

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Good to hear.which drivers did you download and install?

The 5.5.0 from Motorola directly and it worked amazing. Stupid computer of mine thanks for the help though man. I downloaded titanium backup and got rid of some of this damn bloatware and downloaded beta Swype. Odd to think it was my computer

eye_dea

Reaction score
The 5.5.0 from Motorola directly and it worked amazing. Stupid computer of mine thanks for the help though man. I downloaded titanium backup and got rid of some of this damn bloatware and downloaded beta Swype. Odd to think it was my computer
I personally would not delete bloatware, since you may not get the OTA update then. Unless, your comfortable using moto-fastboot or rsdlite to go completely back to stock and take the OTA.

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Well the next update that will be pushed out will probably be ICS and that's a ways away

Last edited:

eye_dea

Reaction score
Well the next update that will be pushed out will probably be ICS and that's a ways away
Your call. Just don't delete the wrong stuff. If you have titanium backup Pro, then you could just freeze the bloat instead of deleting it. Then you would have the option to unfreeze it. There is a list of apps that are "safe" to freeze.