New App Questions

AdamKaz

Reaction score
Hello there. My name is Adam and I'm helping a friend's company think through a couple of potential apps. I don't want to spill the beans, but we're hoping to build something truly useful, unique, and actually beautiful. This is where I need your help. I've scribbled up a quick survey (I know I know! Surveys are a pain! I promise it is short - 25 questions - and easy - half multiple choice) and would appreciate any forum members who ran through it quickly to give me their feedback.

It's a pretty simple questionnaire with basic questions. We are hoping to get 500 total responses from across the nation, and what we are trying to isolate is a gap in the market. The questions and survey as a whole are not scientifically constructed (on purpose) as the gap is what we are attempting to find. Or the lack of one, that tells us a lot too. Here's a link to the form for you to look over:

http://bit.ly/15yAF21

Under the first question - Survey Code - please leave it blank. If there are any problems with the survey, or questions, or if you have a suggestion please don't hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected]. Thank you and happy quantifying.

Last edited: