Network Sync Issues

AngusW

Reaction score
Over the past week or so I've been getting an error message saying that the phone can't connect to the data network. This happens for some of my apps, my email, and the market. i also had some issues trying to download music from amazon mp3 yesterday.

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? If so how did you get it fixed? Does anyone think I should bring the phone into Verizon and have them look at it?

Taegost

Reaction score
Over the past week or so I've been getting an error message saying that the phone can't connect to the data network. This happens for some of my apps, my email, and the market. i also had some issues trying to download music from amazon mp3 yesterday.

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? If so how did you get it fixed? Does anyone think I should bring the phone into Verizon and have them look at it?

When it's happening, look at the top of the screen and see if it says "3G" or "1x", and also how many bars of service you have. If you only have 1-2 bars and 1x service, you'll get issues with data because it's on the old, slow data network and the signal is spotty.
I'd check that before bringing it in to the store, you may be in a bad reception area.

OP
A

AngusW

Reaction score
I'm in Boston, Ma. Supposedly one of the best areas for service.