netflix

barryvolk

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forums and I'm wondering if there's an app for netflix. So where do I go to download it and what is the name of it.

km75

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forums and I'm wondering if there's an app for netflix. So where do I go to download it and what is the name of it.

Hulu is in the market. The official netflix app isn't. At least not on my droid 2 anyway. What kind of phone do you have? These apps are only compatible with a few phones at the present time.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
as mentioned, netflix is not in the market and only available to few devices

Droid 2 Global / Xoom... Aloha from Hawaii

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was available for my D1 to download. :p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tuffD1

Reaction score
I was lucky to find the official app about a month ago. Can't find it any more. Its also device specific, my D1 yes, my girls TB no, ( haha babe)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Netflix is in the Market. It is only for a select few devices so it's probable that only those devices see it in the market. My Droid does....

Here's the Market link.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.netflix.mediaclient&feature=search_result

If you can acquire the app it runs on a lot more devices than "officially" supported.

It does not run on any Honeycomb tablet and quite a few new phones as well (Thunderbolt, Charge, Incredible 2, etc...).

Works great on my Motorola Droid and my Viewsonic Gtablet though..