Netflix App Released

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
oops. didn't see this thread and just posted my own. anyway it would appear that it is working on gingerbread on droid x but not froyo.

OP
H

hanks_cafe

Reaction score
Very nice, I will definitely give that a try shortly.

OP
H

hanks_cafe

Reaction score
I can confirm it works on GB .595, but not .588 or .591.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Now that's a bunch of crap they release the app finally and its not out 2 all

Blame the figures not me!!!

djembeman

Reaction score
NETFLIX ON DROID 1!!! Good to go!!

NETFLIX working on UD 3.3.1!!! So XDA pulled through for us again. This app works!! It seems that it should work on Gingerbread Roms. It definitely workson my Droid 1 running Ultimate Droid 3.3.1.

You can download it directly to your phone and install it with Astro: Offical Netflix app released for us!! - Page 2 - xda-developers

You have to be logged in to download from XDA. The link below will automaticallydownload the APK once you are logged in. Or you can go to the thread above and scroll down a bit to the post with the download link. http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=594235&d=1305231009

djembeman

Reaction score
Works on Droid without Flash Player!

The apk for Netflix that I posted above works on my Droid with Flash 10.2 and 10.3 installed. So I started thinking flash doesn't matter. I was right! I uninstalled flash, rebooted and Netflix still works flawlessly.

Droid 1 Rocks!

UD 3.3.1, 800mHz

dasegalla

Reaction score
Netflix

Netflix works on my Droid 1 Phone great but really want it on my Zoom what is the Hang Up???

Card

Reaction score
It's one of the few times I really wish my D1 had a significantly bigger screen.

dasegalla

Reaction score
Bigger Screen

Ya but the ZOOM Hopefully will be soon...:motdroidhoriz:

Reaction score
hmmmm.... anyone know how to get to the build.prop I am using file expert and have it accessing the root of the phone as well as mounted for read write but I dont see build.prop in /system directory...