1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Needing Major Help!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Deadpool, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool New Member

Here's my poor pitiful story. I've hit some rough patches lately and ended losing everything to a house fire. The only thing I have left is my Samsung Stratosphere. Housing is more important than paying a cell phone bill but the WiFi at least works without the service. However, I have noticed that I am unable to surf the web, but I can post to Facebook and watch Youtube videos. What gives? I thought WiFi would allow me to still go online.

Another problem that I am concerned with is that if I do not have cell phone service can I reset my phone or will it expect me to have service to continue activation? Any advice email me at xtreme_nation@yahoo.com because I cannot use the site app either and had to borrow a friends laptop to post this inquiry. Thanks to anyone that can help me out.
  2. Deadpool

Deadpool New Member

Nvm... the forum works on my phone. Sweet chimichanga at least 1 thing works
  3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Before I sold my Inc I did a factory reset and was not prompted for activation.

Sorry to hear what happened. Hope things turn around for you quickly.
  4. add119

add119 New Member

Yeah i agree with the last post.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  5. Deadpool

Deadpool New Member

I hope to get more feedback. I'm just afraid that if I reset it I will not have the phone since its all I have.