need some advice

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by player52, Oct 17, 2011.

1. player52

player52 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so 2 weeks ago i got a new replacement since my 3rd replacement (microphone didn't work). now ive had this droid with me for 2 weeks ive noticed bad headphone jack, screen will not turn on sometimes until hard reset,physical keyboard will not light up and it wont work when not lit. ive called verizon and all they can send me is another droid and this will be my 4th in less than 8 weeks. how do i get verizon to send me something different i dont even care if its a refurbished D2 i just need a phone that works. everytime i call i get the same stuff from a rep i ask for manager then im on hold for 25 minutes just to be hung up (twice).

2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +57
    Not much you can do aside from what you've been doing. I would just keep getting another one until I found a suitable replacement. All.the replacements you're getting are refurbs since the D1 has been out of production for awhile.

3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,642
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    if you go back more than 3 times, I'm sure they'll offer you a different model, that's most likely going to be a CLNR.