Should I call Verizon?

michaelearth

Reaction score
I have a droid and every day i wont receive a handful of texts from different people. Now this has happened while I was rooted and it happened when I went back to stock but nothing fixes this problem. Now ive done a factory reset but I cant figure it out.

Now I want to call Verizon but I dont really want to try another Droid 1 as ive had many problems with them and there so called refurbishes (loose sliders, bad headphone jack, random reboots). So what are the chances of me calling them and maybe getting another droid device?

thanks

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is it still under warranty?

DroidForums Junkie!!

OP
M

michaelearth

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure its under warranty still and I meant a ehole new phone like the fascinate or X. But I have a hard time believing that it might be my service cause where I live vewrizon has great coverage awns no one else has this problem. Plus, I miss mesatfrom multiple people so its not just a one person thing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

minh5942

Reaction score
Hi Michael
You are paid too much money for Verizon. Your text message should work receive or send. If tech support can not solve this problem. Go to Verizon get new phone. Good luck and I hope they will take care it for you.

doomer4life

Reaction score
Call or go to VZW that is my opinion too

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
M

michaelearth

Reaction score
ok so I called and they are sending me a "like new" Moto Droid 1. Hopefully this will solve my problems.

But Id really like to try a different phone (fascinate, droid x) so does anybody know where I can buy phone in good condition cheaply?

thanks for all the opinions.

minh5942

Reaction score
Hi Michael
This is what I did to solve sending text message problem. I installed Google Voice App to my Droid . Now my friend able to receive my text. Just for this person only, for all other friends I used build in text message from Droid. If you have the time try it out. The Google Voice App is free from the Market. Good luck. You know it works for me.