Need question answered ASAP. Does Razr Have data drop problem like bionic?

thrgk

Reaction score
Im either getting razr or rezound, and want to know if razr has any signs or symptoms of the data problem experienced by the bionic. I thought it would since same made by moto. But want users to tell me, do you have data problems?

Deron

Reaction score
I had data problems yesterday and ONLY yesterday. However, there appeared to be a wide spread outage of the 3g and 4g network on all Verizon phones yesterday (according to my coworkers phones and various posts on message boards). Other then that, I've consistently had 3g and 4g access. I've had my phone since November 11 and live in the Orlando area.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

vonfink13

Reaction score
No data drops at all...had mine for almost a month now....yesterday doesn't count cos the Verizon 4g system was down..it had nothing to do with the phone..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Arodnum1

Reaction score
I had data problems yesterday and ONLY yesterday. However, there appeared to be a wide spread outage of the 3g and 4g network on all Verizon phones yesterday (according to my coworkers phones and various posts on message boards). Other then that, I've consistently had 3g and 4g access. I've had my phone since November 11 and live in the Orlando area.

I concur, I have had no real bad data drop problems except yesterday

dave1947

Reaction score
None on my Razr or my Bionic. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones?

BlownSi05

Reaction score
I have had very few random data drops on mine, only when streaming something from Netflix, both on 3G and 4G. It only happens usually after a long extended period of using Netflix. I think that it might have more to do with the phone heating up rather than being an actual connection issue.

Androidatic

Reaction score
No problem here. I'd think long and hard before buying an HTC. I'd recommend waiting for the GN before recommending an HTC, and I just came off of 2 years with the Eris and the Incredible.

mugsy77

Reaction score
My Bionic had issues left and right... even replacement device. Then I went to RAZR and it's somewhat better but still a problem. Seems it's a Moto thing?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
My Bionic had issues left and right... even replacement device. Then I went to RAZR and it's somewhat better but still a problem. Seems it's a Moto thing?

I think it's a Verizon/tower issue in certain areas. I just moved to austin and it's been stellar. In Los Angeles there were certain spots that were a guaranteed to drop 4G/data. I have great coverage here. Actually its phenomenal.

210droid

Reaction score
Data is fine in san antonio. Except yesterday. VZW fault

xXxDroidRazR210

Zandar

Reaction score
Zero issues here, too (other than the Verizon-wide outage, which obviously doesn't count).

zadam123

Reaction score
I really hope not, I had the bionic since it came out and 2 more due to droped data even when it says i had data. I got so frustrated i kept calling verison until they finally gave in and sent me a droid razr for a even exchange, they said the raz didnt have that problem.