Need opinions please...

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I'm just looking for a few people to take a look at my dock bar, where the 5 Droid Forum icons are and let me know what do you think of the icon creativity? I use Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended. Right now I'm just testing everything out and getting more creative and beyond. I've looked at several different icons and noticed all of them are either 1 color, 2 color, or really plain.

Once I get going and figure out how to create in mass because creating them right now takes longer than I thought. But I'm willing to create icons for anyone who prefer text icons and prefer certain styles. I've got probably about 8,000 to 9,000 different fonts plus the greatness of Adobe Photoshop.

You'll also notice my dock bar, which is just something I'm creating and testing to see the size limits and such. I was trying to get a really green glow out of it while also keeping the dock bar pretty transparent.

Right now, I just need opinions and even good suggestions out of nowhere. Here's the screenshot.

newworkiconyes.jpg

New update: added a couple more icons.

Last edited:

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
looks good man keep up the good work and keep everyone posted on what you come up with as you come out with more...my 2cents is make a zip and post it on here and just update it when more come out if you want to

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
looks good man keep up the good work and keep everyone posted on what you come up with as you come out with more...my 2cents is make a zip and post it on here and just update it when more come out if you want to

Yeah, I plan on putting each folder in a zip format. Just need to keep creating in mass before I go ahead and post them. It's a lot of work but fun!