Need info on ics and webtop for bionic

WarMachin3

Reaction score
After much using the google machine and the search function here I can't seem to even get a clear answer on the ics update for bionic. Yes I know there are roms out there I tried one and o found that my lapdock was nothing more than a phone charger after that...

So in short can anyone tell me how to get ics and also have use of my docking stations with webtop or am I simply S.O.L till something official is released. Thanks in advance.

DrakeMK3

Reaction score
I, too, have researched this topic and it looks like we'll just have to wait. :( I'd love to be proven wrong though. :)

TatDroid

Reaction score
Am also anxiously awaiting the OTA ICS update to take advantage of lapdock improvements. Hopefully we're just a few short months away? If the "3rd quarter" rumors are correct then it would have to be any time in the next 90 days...

OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
The thing I just read was some place around the 12th of this month if thats said to be true I can wait I just use my lapdock alot and wanna be able to still use it was kinda irritated when the only tweaks I can find were how to activate it without the hd dock... are there other tweaks for this or is that about it