Need immediate help! Please!

Nqoba

Reaction score
Hi, I tried rooting my motorola droid today; however, I was have a problem. I followed these directions: [video=youtube;WAi--u4y61Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAi--u4y61Y]YouTube - Motorola Droid - How to ROOT 2.1 firmware![/video] and when I started the rsd and then i accidentally moved a window on my computer. The rsd said failed. So, I waited like 5 minutes and then took out the battery and put it back in. Then, I turned on the power and it went white, won't go out of it.

PLEASE HELP! I'M ALMOST DYING OF A PANIC ATTACK!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't panic, it will work out...it pretty much always does:)

Holding down X while the phone reboots, do you see the Moto logo?

Putting the phone on the wall charger, do you see the little white LED where the charger plugs into the phone?

If you plug back into the computer and dpad-up while rebooting does it go into boot recovery and does the computer recognize the phone?

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also...moved the thread from the stock non-root section to the hacking help RS help section so others are more likely to chip in and give advice

Mikejl

Reaction score
Uh Oh! Looks like panic finished him off. :shocked:

Someone should probably go over there collect his droid...

OP
N

Nqoba

Reaction score
Actually....

In response to all of your comments, I actually figured it out. My USB was still plugged in. This was a long time ago now as I have froyo installed now. Rooted Droid owns.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
In response to all of your comments, I actually figured it out. My USB was still plugged in. This was a long time ago now as I have froyo installed now. Rooted Droid owns.

Good to hear, but 6-12 was a long time ago?

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We went from needing immediate help and death by panic to sleeping in until 10 am:)