Need help!!!

deliafleon

Reaction score
Good morning Razr maxx users hd
this is Delia and this morning I woke up to a black screen on my maxx nothing works
I tired to turn off or on nada
Any suggestions
or has my phone died?
Please reply asap Thank you
Delia

GotnFX

Reaction score
deliafleon said:
Good morning Razr maxx users hd
this is Delia and this morning I woke up to a black screen on my maxx nothing works
I tired to turn off or on nada
Any suggestions
or has my phone died?
Please reply asap Thank you
Delia

Was the phone plugged in? If not plug it in and see if it was just a dead battery.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Yeah..it seems some people are posting their Maxx issues in the Maxx HD forum..I had assume she meant Maxx which is the only one out right now...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thread moved.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano

OP
deliafleon

deliafleon

Reaction score
Yes it was plugged in :)

Yes it was cahrging and from what i can tell it was charging

OP
deliafleon

deliafleon

Reaction score
Sorry I am in a panic

I am in a panic yes its the non HD

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is a possibility that it wasn't really charging and the battery drained completely overnight. The cord may not have been fully plugged into the phone or the other end may not have had a good connection in the charger. Try plugging it in again for a while and see if it comes back to life. It may take an hour or more to get enough charge to actually turn it on if the battery has fully drained. I had this happen when I had a bad cord on my charger. When I was pushing it into the charger, the light would flash white on the phone since I was holding the cord just right it made a connection, but as soon as I set it down, the cord shorted out and there was no charge going to the phone. It's worth a try before you panic too much.

OP
deliafleon

deliafleon

Reaction score
I DO have a white light now....

So after charging at my desk
I do have a solid white light at the top left corner, and yes when I unplug it, the light turns off
So this means my bedroom charger has a malfunction, that does make sence as a few days ago I was loosing battery life early in the day, hence not getting a FULL charge at night....Okay so I am here at work for ever so cross fingers toes arms hands legs hopefully at my end of day will result in a :biggrin:
Thank you for the detailed message I really appreciate it and yes its my life OMG dont know what I would do with out it now, does anyone have a back up phone? If yes which one and how to go about doing that?
Thank you
Delia :hail:

YellowJacket

Reaction score
This may sound crazy - but I have seen it happen before - make sure the charger in the bedroom is not plugged into a "switched" wall outlet, meaning a wall outlet that is controlled by a lightswitch.

I used to work tech support and got a panicked latenight call that a customers computer would not turn on and insisted I come to their house to fix it, so at "premium" housecall rates, I drove out there and the customer told me it "is down the hall on the right, last door". So I went down the hall, walked in the room and flicked on the lightswitch and ...... wait for it...... the computer turned on. :icon_ banana:

David

OP
deliafleon

deliafleon

Reaction score
Amazing

This may sound crazy - but I have seen it happen before - make sure the charger in the bedroom is not plugged into a "switched" wall outlet, meaning a wall outlet that is controlled by a lightswitch.

I used to work tech support and got a panicked latenight call that a customers computer would not turn on and insisted I come to their house to fix it, so at "premium" housecall rates, I drove out there and the customer told me it "is down the hall on the right, last door". So I went down the hall, walked in the room and flicked on the lightswitch and ...... wait for it...... the computer turned on. :icon_ banana:

David

I never knew this Droid gives out like that wow note to self it did try to warm me I just chucked it up to a lot of useage boy sorely wrong....so the batter juice is up to 10% only and its been charging since six this morning at work n then in the FJ and now it has a full blow charger in the house
Thank you so much for the assurance it wasnt broken
muah to all that replied :blink:

OP
deliafleon

deliafleon

Reaction score
So over the day yesterday n over night it had the battery charged 100% but its now ten am n I'm half way thru the battery its not holding a charge has this happened to anyone

Make it a great day! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

cleave

Reaction score
deliafleon said:
So over the day yesterday n over night it had the battery charged 100% but its now ten am n I'm half way thru the battery its not holding a charge has this happened to anyone

Can you post a screenshot of your battery usage?

GotnFX

Reaction score
deliafleon said:

You may have to "retrain" your battery. Power off your phone and let it charge while off..(this is usually best if you do this overnight) Then turn on and use your phone as normal until it has the low battery warning (dont let it drain). Then repeat the power off and let it charge while off..again usually best if done over.night.

See if that works..if not, let us know. You may have to do a factory reset..but first try the battery training.