Droid ics need help

droid1987

Reaction score
my droid razr maxx when i have it on standby it will turn on by it self .and i have my phone go droid for a notification when there nothing there need help lol

karlo2012

Reaction score
Mine did that when I first got it. I didn't have trouble after ICS b/c I went back into the settings & changed the email & other notifications to what I had before the update..the only alerts I left on were facebook, calls & text, and some apps that I wanted notifications for. My phone used to turn on by itself frequently but after I made the above changes, it rarely happens now. I also noticed that voice commands would activate the screen when I wasn't trying to so I only use my blutooth when driving or if I'm real busy with work.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
My phone the other night would turn the screen on by itself a couple times so I did a hard reset and it has not happened again. If that does not work for you then you might have to do a factory data reset, unless of course you already did that.

If you don't know how to do a hard reset, you hold the volume down and then the power button for 10 seconds and the phone will reboot itself.

OP
D

droid1987

Reaction score
how about since the update the abit lag .it lag to open up the app drawer and other things