need help with notification of missed calls, voicemail, etc

bubbles

Reaction score
My old phone would beep every 5 minutes to notify you if you missed a call. Droid has a ringtone that occurs immediately after you miss a call. Lot of good that is. If you weren't there to here the call, then what good is it to be notified just one time that you missed a call. Anyone have any suggestions.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My old phone would beep every 5 minutes to notify you if you missed a call. Droid has a ringtone that occurs immediately after you miss a call. Lot of good that is. If you weren't there to here the call, then what good is it to be notified just one time that you missed a call. Anyone have any suggestions.

Welcome to your newest obsession, bubbles! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Go to the Market and check out an app called Missed Call. From what I hear, it will do what you need. Enjoy!

:welcome:

dingtang

Reaction score
Hi, I am also facing the same problem as bubbles. I am now currently using moto V9 and i really love its missed call and missed sms reminder alert function. No other handphone in the market had this feature. Now i intend to upgrade to Droid and I heard that this missed call and sms features were not included in this model. May I know where can I get the app as mention by AnneDroid in the above message ? How much is the app and where can i get it ? I am not living in the US. Thanks

OP
B

bubbles

Reaction score
You just go to the market which is an icon on the home screen of your droid. Do a search for missed call app and download. It free. Unfortunately it does not give a notification ringtone for missed voicemails.

dingtang

Reaction score
You just go to the market which is an icon on the home screen of your droid. Do a search for missed call app and download. It free. Unfortunately it does not give a notification ringtone for missed voicemails.

Thank you for your reply. Is the market icon available to all the droid handphone ? I am going to buy the droid in Singapore. Is the missed call application applied to missed voice call too ? I seldom receive any voicemails. Thanks again.

Slider46

Reaction score
I use missed call. For voice calls, I have it set to make a notification every 2 mins and flash the LED until I use the pulldown bar and clear the notification.