1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need help with notification of missed calls, voicemail, etc

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bubbles, Apr 4, 2010.

1. bubbles

bubbles New Member

My old phone would beep every 5 minutes to notify you if you missed a call. Droid has a ringtone that occurs immediately after you miss a call. Lot of good that is. If you weren't there to here the call, then what good is it to be notified just one time that you missed a call. Anyone have any suggestions.
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to your newest obsession, bubbles! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Go to the Market and check out an app called Missed Call. From what I hear, it will do what you need. Enjoy!

:welcome:

3. dingtang

dingtang New Member

Hi, I am also facing the same problem as bubbles. I am now currently using moto V9 and i really love its missed call and missed sms reminder alert function. No other handphone in the market had this feature. Now i intend to upgrade to Droid and I heard that this missed call and sms features were not included in this model. May I know where can I get the app as mention by AnneDroid in the above message ? How much is the app and where can i get it ? I am not living in the US. Thanks
  4. bubbles

bubbles New Member

You just go to the market which is an icon on the home screen of your droid. Do a search for missed call app and download. It free. Unfortunately it does not give a notification ringtone for missed voicemails.
  5. dingtang

dingtang New Member

Thank you for your reply. Is the market icon available to all the droid handphone ? I am going to buy the droid in Singapore. Is the missed call application applied to missed voice call too ? I seldom receive any voicemails. Thanks again.
  6. Slider46

Slider46 New Member

I use missed call. For voice calls, I have it set to make a notification every 2 mins and flash the LED until I use the pulldown bar and clear the notification.
Search tags for this page

android beep for missed call

android make phone beep for missed calls
android missed call ringer
android, how to set beep for missed call

app to notify me of a missed call

can i set a missed call notification on my increible 2
droid ultra how set missed call n9tification

how do i get missed call notifications on my android

how do i set a two minute notification for missed calls or texts on moto x mm

how do you make an android beep afyer missed call

missed call ring android phone