Need Help with getting rid of Cyanogen and Vanilla Tazz off Eris. (Please help!)

AdamxTank

Reaction score
Okay so I did everything I needed to do by rooting this and getting Froyo to work, but he is the problem. First off all it doesn't sometimes even show up the Cyanogen countdown and when it does it either freezes or doesn't load. So I constantly have to take out my battery then put it back on, so I got tired of this and I tried to factory reset and even wipe my SD card. But now It STILL didn't get rid of it. It would be a lot of help if you guys could help me. Thanks

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay so I did everything I needed to do by rooting this and getting Froyo to work, but he is the problem. First off all it doesn't sometimes even show up the Cyanogen countdown and when it does it either freezes or doesn't load. So I constantly have to take out my battery then put it back on, so I got tired of this and I tried to factory reset and even wipe my SD card. But now It STILL didn't get rid of it. It would be a lot of help if you guys could help me. Thanks
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/htc-droid-eris/91653-droid-eris-roms.html
Flash a different ROM. There are other custom Roms in that sticky, as well as stock ROMs.