1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by jjsawsome12, Feb 3, 2012.

1. jjsawsome12

jjsawsome12 New Member

i had rooted my droid eris and was messing around with the rom toolbox and i had turned the lcd dislpay all the way up and it told me i had to rebbot my phone i did and everything was freaking huge and i couldnt do anything even the buttons overlaped each other it just made my phone restart and i did a factory reset and it was still there and i cant even activate it again cause i dont have any minutes on my phone so i cant even get to anything PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. doogald

doogald Member

Can you restart in Recovery by holding VolUp when you power up? If so, do you have a Nandroid backup that you can restore from when your phone was working? If not, you can always wipe data/factory reset, wipe Dalvik and flash whichever ROM you were running from scratch.

It's a good idea to make a Nandroid backup before you mess around with stuff like that, for future reference.