Please help!!!!!!

jjsawsome12

Reaction score
i had rooted my droid eris and was messing around with the rom toolbox and i had turned the lcd dislpay all the way up and it told me i had to rebbot my phone i did and everything was freaking huge and i couldnt do anything even the buttons overlaped each other it just made my phone restart and i did a factory reset and it was still there and i cant even activate it again cause i dont have any minutes on my phone so i cant even get to anything PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

doogald

Reaction score
i had rooted my droid eris and was messing around with the rom toolbox and i had turned the lcd dislpay all the way up and it told me i had to rebbot my phone i did and everything was freaking huge and i couldnt do anything even the buttons overlaped each other it just made my phone restart and i did a factory reset and it was still there and i cant even activate it again cause i dont have any minutes on my phone so i cant even get to anything PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you restart in Recovery by holding VolUp when you power up? If so, do you have a Nandroid backup that you can restore from when your phone was working? If not, you can always wipe data/factory reset, wipe Dalvik and flash whichever ROM you were running from scratch.

It's a good idea to make a Nandroid backup before you mess around with stuff like that, for future reference.