Droid from CL =(

notsogreat

Reaction score
Well here we go, here's what happened! I bought a droid eris off Craiglist for 200 paid cash, my intent was to flash it to Metro, but they couldn't dk why. So then i took it to VERIZON they told me there's a balance and they can't activate it, emailed the person i bought it from said she was outta town i told her i would call the cops and file a report with verizon if she didnt get my money back! can i even do that? or am i just SOL can they even do anything to the person that sold it to me? please help any ideas are great

OP
N

notsogreat

Reaction score
So you dont even think i would be able to go report it with verizon or anything? im just SOL... wow that sux can the police do anything or can anyone guess if not i really learned my lesson. 200 dollars worth..i am so mad right now because of this. the lady who sold it said i would get my money back but who knows if thats true somehow i doubt it.. and when i took it to verizon they said there was a balance on the acount.. im not gonna pay it to activate it. any ideas to get some justice would be great!
or even if i could flash it with metro or someone

kristoff125

Reaction score
The EIN is in the phone, unless you had something in paper from the woman you're SOL.