1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid from CL =(

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by notsogreat, Jun 17, 2010.

1. notsogreat

notsogreat New Member

Well here we go, here's what happened! I bought a droid eris off Craiglist for 200 paid cash, my intent was to flash it to Metro, but they couldn't dk why. So then i took it to VERIZON they told me there's a balance and they can't activate it, emailed the person i bought it from said she was outta town i told her i would call the cops and file a report with verizon if she didnt get my money back! can i even do that? or am i just SOL can they even do anything to the person that sold it to me? please help any ideas are great
  2. kristoff125

kristoff125 New Member

Once I realized the CL was craigslist I realized you were SOL.
  3. notsogreat

notsogreat New Member

So you dont even think i would be able to go report it with verizon or anything? im just SOL... wow that sux can the police do anything or can anyone guess if not i really learned my lesson. 200 dollars worth..i am so mad right now because of this. the lady who sold it said i would get my money back but who knows if thats true somehow i doubt it.. and when i took it to verizon they said there was a balance on the acount.. im not gonna pay it to activate it. any ideas to get some justice would be great!
    or even if i could flash it with metro or someone
  4. kristoff125

kristoff125 New Member

The EIN is in the phone, unless you had something in paper from the woman you're SOL.