need help with ADB

alucard9114

Reaction score
I would love some help getting adb running for my vtab on a windows 7 pc i have been spending hours doing all the tutorials i have found and nothing works please help with this issue.:mad:

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good to hear... Chevy made it so easy to get it set up

We have nothing to fear but running out if beer

chrstdvd

Reaction score
This is totally off topic, but your reference to the ADB install above just fixed one of the problems that I have been trying to solve.

I installed Kies air on my phone a week or so ago and when I typed in url given, the program would lock up my browser. I have been emailing back and forth to Korea about trying to fix what is broken. Had something to do with Java not working on my computer. I had installed every version of Java from Java.com onto the computer and nothing would work.

So, I saw the Java downloads on your referenced page and decided, "What the heck! I am gona try these". I downloaded both the x64 and x86 files and installed them on the computer.

Now Kies air works!!! I am wondering what the heck is the difference, so I open up the control panel and check under Programs and features to see what Java versions I now have installed. Those links were to Version 26. Version 30 is the current version or most up to date.

So is Version 30 broken?

Anyway thanks a lot.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmm... It could be because the version of java is the developer version...

We have nothing to fear but running out if beer