1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help unrooting my droiddd 2

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Guides' started by catituw2007, Nov 6, 2010.

1. catituw2007

catituw2007 New Member

Well i just updated today to 2.3 which was dumb and i couldn't use the tether anymore so i went into superuser and deleted somethings well i deleted to much and got mad and just deleted everything in superuser I wanna UNROOT my phone but i dont know how and root it back again or just fix it somehow i would rather unroot it because i need to do a factory reset my phone has been going 2 slow please help with UNROOTING!!!
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

You should be able to do a factory data reset without unrooting your phone. And rooting it has nothing to do with it running slow. Did you make a nandroid backup? If so, just restore it.

good luck