i cant unroot please help

DROOIID

Reaction score
You could download super one click root (newest version) that will unroot, then restart, then reroot with the same program. You have to hook it up to a computer. Worked for me and many others.

Sent using Droid Forum app.

OP
F

fbcalidude

Reaction score
i am so sorry for disturbing you but i type it the way you have it there and in the 2nd step it tells me no such file or directory, do you have a live messenger or a chat so you can help me ???

OP
F

fbcalidude

Reaction score
i have tried that super one click but it keeps on freezing, it does the first step then it loops and i turn off debbuging like it says there and it freezes

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya I use gtalk.

Edit: removed my email since you got in contact with me

tappin and a talkin

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if you have a Droid 1 since I'm on my phone but if you do I can give you a link to flash the stock ROM and recovery all in one .zip. Just install it like any other ROM and will unroot you completely. Want it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
He's on a droid x

The one click root apps are likely failing because when the update unrooted him it left him partially rooted. I have heard of users encountering this issue on the new update.

tappin and a talkin

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, dang. I have no idea then. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Don't know a lot about the X

OP
F

fbcalidude

Reaction score
Ok everyone i gotta say spaz is the man, he sorted out my problem and got my droid running again Thanks alot man and thanks to everyone that followed my thread

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone i gotta say spaz is the man, he sorted out my problem and got my droid running again Thanks alot man and thanks to everyone that followed my thread
Awesome, and thanks Spaz for going out of the way to help him out. That was very commendable.