Need help ... overseas

weezy352

Reaction score
I travel overseas quite a bit since i am in the military and since fring removed skype off there app and skype mobile doesnt use wi-fi only to make calls, is there another app out there that uses skype on data only since the droid is not a gsm phone???any help would be greatly appreciated..... also all the people i deploy with, there skype works on data only on the iphone and they have skype 2.0.0 ...why does verizon only have 1.0.19????

maxnicks

Reaction score
I travel overseas quite a bit since i am in the military and since fring removed skype off there app and skype mobile doesnt use wi-fi only to make calls, is there another app out there that uses skype on data only since the droid is not a gsm phone???any help would be greatly appreciated..... also all the people i deploy with, there skype works on data only on the iphone and they have skype 2.0.0 ...why does verizon only have 1.0.19????

I've been using Nimbuzz. It still works with Skype. You can get it on the Market Place or at Nimbuzz - free calls & IM ! - Android app on AppBrain

beeray

Reaction score
I couldn't get skype to work on my droid on nimbuzz . I can see my skype contacts but no audio. Any suggestions? I can use all the help. vbg

Rochelle