NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT (Ripped from Droid X by OP)

• Thread starter LegionDAFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

accellpo

Reaction score
99.3 MB downloading now to my pc. I will definitely be using apps2sd for this one!:icon_eek:

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
I had to move alot of my apps to my SD card using Titanium and then I was able to install the game. After the install I use Titanium to move it to my sd card. Too bad I couldn't just have installed it there from the start.

Game runs great on my BB v.4 Droid.

accellpo

Reaction score
I had to move alot of my apps to my SD card using Titanium and then I was able to install the game. After the install I use Titanium to move it to my sd card. Too bad I couldn't just have installed it there from the start.

Game runs great on my BB v.4 Droid.

You must not be on Kangerade huh? It installed right on my sd.

Edit: I'm blind!lol You clearly said BB v.4! Could be the Hennessey!

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
damned. dont install on my milestone. i made 140 megs free just for this. but still dont install :(. i hope ea games will add the feature to download additional data to sdcard. this is simply to much.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
When it launches in the marketplace, i'd assume it would be a relatively small APK which downloads the data to the sdcard. The only reason I assume this is that the FIFA '10 game works this way. And most of the other truly LARGE Android games work this way. EA would be shooting themselves in the foot if they release this on the marketplace in its current state.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
how many megs do it use in the intenal memory after instal ? greets.

megawatz

Reaction score
I'm glad that they've finally released and app worth REALLY trying out on our droids. 100MB is big but a lot of the iphone/ipod apps have compairable amounts as well. I can't wait to try this!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that they've finally released and app worth REALLY trying out on our droids. 100MB is big but a lot of the iphone/ipod apps have compairable amounts as well. I can't wait to try this!

iphone/ipod has at least 8GB to play with, though. For Android, they need to put the data files on the sdcard, or no one is going to want this. Asphalt 5 from Gameloft is >100MB as well; but the majority of it goes to the sdcard.

Tominator

Reaction score
I have a ton of unused space ..and when I launch the apk it tell me to free up more phone memory and gives me a button to manage my applications ......help anyone ?
- droid incredible

OP
S

SEGA

Wait.... does this game only work on Froyo 2.2 Droids?

QuickSilver98

Reaction score
I heard on a podcast (I think it was androidcentral) that the Droid X has 8gb of internal memory that isn't partitioned (like it is on other phones, where you can use the space like an external sd card) and so the entire 8gb is used for app storage. Is this true? If so AWESOME! bring on the 100mb+ games!

Sent from my Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.