need a good kernel

dadajack

Reaction score
I've been running a bunch of different roms lately in my search for something other than stock sense. I keep reverting to Jager ROM final, but when I tried to run the hydra kernel overclocked 1.15GHz, I got stuck in a bootloader. Does anyone know of compatability issues with Jager and hydra?

What about the Chevy kernels? do they work with Jager?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Not sure about those. I'm running the King Kernels, #3 to be exact, that deal with processor and battery improvement. Not sure if they will be compatible with your setup, though.

Staticaxe

Reaction score
I just flashed Jager Final myself today, loving it so far. I might give the King's Kernels a try later and see how they work with Jager.

OP
D

dadajack

Reaction score
Well then, let me know. I have a nandroid backup of my most recent Jager setup. I don't mind flashing back, but I am kinda liking this skraider 3.0 vanilla right now, a lot actually. the app drawer is really slick, though not as fluid in motion as the standard vertical app drawers I've tried in the past.

Staticaxe

Reaction score
Well, I didn't get to try the King's Kernel on Jager, the ROM is acting up for me. Twice today the phone just shut itself off. Or wouldn't wake up, not sure. Once I had to pull the battery to restart it. So, looks like I am going back to SkyRaider.

setexascustoms

Reaction score
I am also looking for a good kernel, I'm on Skyraider 3.1 Sense RC3. Hydra 1.113 has been good to me so far, I tried 1.15 and also got stuck in boot loop. Really I'm looking for something with a little more performance, any help is appreciated of course.