Nearly into my last month with my Eris

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
August 24th. That is the day I can upgrade at discount. While my Eris has been good to me I have been salivating over the Droid Bionic since it was announced way back when. I CAN'T WAIT. :)

Any ideas as to what to do with my Eris? Use it as a WIFI Android tablet? -shrug-

Truffs

Reaction score
Im getting an upgrade August 21 and saying goodbye to my eris

mamawm

Reaction score
my husband got a charge last month and i've been using his d1 as i sit and drool over his phone. i keep the eris charged up and i still use it for web surfing, but mostly i have all the games for my grandchildren on the eris and now i dont have to monitor them quite so closely because they can't accidently call china. my update is 8/4 and i'm thinking about getting the bionic and swapping it with the husband and taking that charge! i sure have enjoyed and appreciated your words of wisdom over the last 18 months and i look forward to seeing you in a new forum.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
my husband got a charge last month and i've been using his d1 as i sit and drool over his phone. i keep the eris charged up and i still use it for web surfing, but mostly i have all the games for my grandchildren on the eris and now i dont have to monitor them quite so closely because they can't accidently call china. my update is 8/4 and i'm thinking about getting the bionic and swapping it with the husband and taking that charge! i sure have enjoyed and appreciated your words of wisdom over the last 18 months and i look forward to seeing you in a new forum.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Thank you! And likewise. :icon_ banana: