1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Navigation in portrait with auxiliary cord

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bsherman, Feb 18, 2010.

1. bsherman

bsherman New Member

Love my new droid, but could use some help. Is anybody out there able to mount your droid in a car mount, in portrait, with auxiliary cord connected to your stereo, and use navigation?

When I do this, it loses GPS connectivity. In landscape mode it's OK. And with "regular" headphones it's OK (little thin wire). I've tried a couple of different cords.

The only thing I can think is that the wire on top is interfering with the view of the satellites.

I'd like to know if this is normal or if I just got a bad one. Mine is just a couple of days old, so I could swap it out. Thanks!
  2. masterxchief

masterxchief New Member

Thats weird. It works fine in my car. I think you should get your Droid swapped out.
  3. bsherman

bsherman New Member

Thanks masterxchief.