"National Access coverage not available" error with picture messages

Tippin

Reaction score
Anyone know how i can fix this?..

Ive had the phone for maybe two weeks and its been doing it the whole time!..

Whenever i try to send or receive a pic message i get this error.

thanks!

Slapper

Reaction score
Where you at when trying to send or recive these msgs? I belive that you hafta be in 3g but im not to sure about that.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been getting this occasionally as well. Its random. I'm always in great 3G coverage. So thats not the issue. Sounds like a network issue with VZW.

OP
T

Tippin

Reaction score
most times i only have 1-2 bars.. but im pretty sure i still get the error even when i had 3.

and ive NEVER had this problem with my other phones.. I haven't had this for a month lol.. It ALWAYS say it whenever i try to send or receive pictures.. everything else works fine.

is there anything i can do to fix this?

OP
T

Tippin

Reaction score
seriously no one knows a fix for this?

I love this phone so much.. but this problem and the problem i have when i restrict my calls to contacts only are just too annoying.

I think im gonna go ahead and switch to the iphone.. Its dumb cuz they are just gonna release a different version this summer.

=/

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
I've had it happen but I just resend and it goes through.....always thought it was a verizon issue

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Bowtie

Reaction score
My first X didn't do it, but after about 2 weeks, the speaker blew out, so I took it back and exchanged it for a new one and this one has been doing it. I get the error about 5 to 6 times a week. I went back to Verizon and they said that they need to do a factory reset and have me try using the phone with out any apps to rule that out. I am out of my 30 days and so I know if I do warranty it out, I will get a refurb, so I just live with it and just resend the text.

OP
T

Tippin

Reaction score
I cannot resend it or anything.. it just doesn't work.

Ive tried airplane mode.. ive tried factory reset on my first DX..

Ive given up.. I have about 8 days left before my 30 days is up so im sending the DX back tomorrow and getting the iphone4 =/

Rediculous.. maybe me and the DX shall meet again one day.. after the few bugs it has are patched up. =]

Bowtie

Reaction score
If I were in your shoes, I would go swap it for another one. You have 8 days, they will give you a new one out of the box, try that for 2 or 3 days and see if the issue continues. If so, return for the iphone, if not, problem solved. But with 8 days left, you have time to test and find out.