MMS Messages not sending

mbs4298

Reaction score
When I try to send an MMS message I get the message "National Access Coverage Not Available". I have tried sending the pictures through a text, sharing from the gallery and through a third party app. Handcent or Chomp SMS, can't remember which one for sure. I can email them without a problem but no luck with MMS. Any solutions for this? Thanks for the help.

awillis98

Reaction score
I had the same problem. For me it seamed like a conflict with extended control app. Removed it and started working fine. Others have said it was do to juice defender but this wasnt a problem for me. Hope this helps.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
M

mbs4298

Reaction score
I haven't used the extended control app and had this problem before I tried Juice Defender. I deleted Juice Defender after trying it. Anyone else have any ideas?

Last edited:

Cohort

Reaction score
I am having this issue aswell, and it pisses the hell out of me.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
None of you guys have deleted the Mms.apk have you?

Even if you use a 3rd party sms/mms app you need the stock messaging app to send and receive pic messages

lukestuffy

Reaction score
I use Handcent, and I've never really had any problems until I decided to remove the stock messaging app.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

rcali001

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I use Handcent, and I've never really had any problems until I decided to remove the stock messaging app.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

...yeah that happened to me, found later on so I reinstalled the ROM and now back to normal.

...sent from my Rooted Droid 1 @ 1.25ghz using tapatalk

Cohort

Reaction score
Nope I havent removed anything from the phone. It even does it when 3g is up or when I am 1xin it. really frustrating.

OP
M

mbs4298

Reaction score
As far as I know I haven't deleted anything like that either. I use the stock text messaging service and K-9 for email.