Help with viewing text messages, etc.

QWKSUV

Reaction score
Just a quick background I've had my Droid X for a few months, got the recent OTA updates as what's in my signature and like most had issues with the gallery, slow response, etc, etc, so I simply just removed all my apps, pictures and started over and since then the phone has been running...well okay, not great but okay. My only unsolved issues is with text messages Im constantly having to DOWNLOAD picture texts sent from other phones, sometimes when I get the text pictures I have to click on the play button and after a few seconds the picture appears until it reaches the end of the play file (if that makes any sense), sometimes I get a message that National Access Coverage is not available when sending texts. So what is going on, why do I have to download all picture texts and why are some coming in as movies per say and of course the message about National Access Coverage..Thanks.

-Wade

OP
QWKSUV

QWKSUV

Reaction score
Anyone? Just helping to figure out why pic texts come in the way they do instead of a still image would be great