1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nathan from TX honored 2 b here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by 66TALL, Aug 23, 2011.

1. 66TALL

66TALL New Member

Hey masters all that is tech. I have 3 evo 4gs, and I 3D. I purchased so many so that i could see the rooting capabilities as well as turn a possible profit:)
    Now Im also on another android site, Steven58 directed me here. First, let me be up front. I posted all phones to craigslist as lightly, or fully rooted. little did I know its alot harder than I thought, and false advertisement :-( Is there anyway someone could walk me throught a full root on one of the 4gs. PLZ!!! I think i have most software already downloaded to pc (windows 7)
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum, enjoy ur stay
  3. 66TALL

66TALL New Member

Thx 4 the welcome..

Seems like im no where after a week of searching for full root install/software info..