1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mysterious reset passwords

Discussion in 'Droid Rooted Help' started by head, Aug 26, 2010.

1. head

head New Member

Hi. This is my first post. I've read alot about rooting on here and other forums. And I decided to root my Droid with easyroot. Its been 5 days since I clicked root me and I haven't done much except for install setcpu and overclock to 800mhz using the stock kernel. My phone had been behaving normal up to today. When I woke up I saw a notification from visualvoicemail telling me my pin was changed. But my old pin was still the same. Then I went on the YouTube app and my pass on there is also lost. My concern is because I didn't change the pin or password. It happened overnight. Should I be worried about a security breach and is there anything I can do to track down the cause of it?
Search tags for this page

forgot motoblur account

forgot my motoblur account

forgot pin droid dna
mysteriously droid incredible change password
mysteriously htc droid incredible change password

phone password changed mysteriously

pin number mysteriously changes on my galaxy s4