Password reset

qoncept

Reaction score
I installed a custom ROM yesterday and did some playing around. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't connect to any google services -- it kept asking for my password. I got on my computer to check it out and it told me I needed to create a new password due to suspicous activity on my account. Anyone else experienced this?

Here's the facts (I won't share the ROM name unless I found out it was somehow responsible):
- I'm pretty sure I never typed my password in the time since the ROM was installed
- I did buy and refund a couple of apps
- Since changing my password and updating it on my phone, I've had no problems

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I installed a custom ROM yesterday and did some playing around. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't connect to any google services -- it kept asking for my password. I got on my computer to check it out and it told me I needed to create a new password due to suspicous activity on my account. Anyone else experienced this?

Here's the facts (I won't share the ROM name unless I found out it was somehow responsible):
- I'm pretty sure I never typed my password in the time since the ROM was installed
- I did buy and refund a couple of apps
- Since changing my password and updating it on my phone, I've had no problems

Never had that happen to me, and not to my knowledge anyone i know either. (Seeing as most people with the phone that know me, come to me for advice)

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
It could very well be something that happened on the web and have nothing to do with the phone. Hopefully it was a mistake.