1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Password reset

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by qoncept, Jan 26, 2010.

1. qoncept

qoncept New Member

I installed a custom ROM yesterday and did some playing around. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't connect to any google services -- it kept asking for my password. I got on my computer to check it out and it told me I needed to create a new password due to suspicous activity on my account. Anyone else experienced this?

Here's the facts (I won't share the ROM name unless I found out it was somehow responsible):
    - I'm pretty sure I never typed my password in the time since the ROM was installed
    - I did buy and refund a couple of apps
    - Since changing my password and updating it on my phone, I've had no problems
  2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Never had that happen to me, and not to my knowledge anyone i know either. (Seeing as most people with the phone that know me, come to me for advice)
  3. qoncept

qoncept New Member

It could very well be something that happened on the web and have nothing to do with the phone. Hopefully it was a mistake.
Search tags for this page
can verizon reset droid passwords
desktop password recovery droid maxx
droid password recovery

droid password reset

droid razr password reset
motorola droid x password reset
reset password on motorola droid x
s3 password reset
verizon droid razr reset password
verizon motorola droid password reset